Affiliate Marketing Coach
Over the years, I have had several internet marketing and affiliate marketing coaches. Some were life changing and others made me want to call the BBB. Here is what I learned:
What Makes a Good Affiliate Marketing Coach?
A good coach should be:
- Responsive – you should be able to get in touch with him or her
- Knowledgeable – they should have more than just a general knowledge on the subject
- Articulate – they should be able to answer your questions intellligently.
- Patient – You hired them because you are either new at it or because you want to take your project to the next level. A coach should realize this and be able to patiently direct you. This does not mean do your work for you or spoon feel you but they should realize that if you could do it all on your own, you would not need the,
What Makes a Horrible Coach?
Here is where I will give you my words of caution based on experience.
- If their sales letter is fantastic but you do not receive at least a follow up immediately after paying, that is a red flag.
- If they promote their coaching program, but you realize that they are either on or are about to go on vacation, another red flag. ( And yes this actually happened to me)
- If they are stricly an email based coach, walk away. You want someone who at least has a live chat option so you can get your questions answered quickly.
- If they do not listen to what your goals are and seem to be handing you a general template walk away. Each one of us is different. Some people get things in one go and others need more help.
What to Look for in An Affiliate Marketing Training Program:
- Excellent customer service. If you have a question, you should expect to get it answered in a reasonable period of time.
- Expertise in the area that you want addressed.
- Value for your money. You should receive more value than what you paid.
- An excellent reputation – do they have legitimate testimonials? When you look them up do you actually find good information about them? Have they been in business long?
Online Based Coaching
Most online based training is ok. You can learn this way. There is actually one program that I recommend because I actually am a member and love it. You will find that link below. If you do decide to go the online route here are some things to look for:
- Live chat – When you are building a business you want to keep your momentum. Getting immediate answers helps you to do this.
- Affordable – You will have expenses in your business, your coaching program should not be the most expensive thing in your budget.
- Fantastic training. If all of the training is online, it needs to be easy to understand and given to you in bite sized chunks.
- It should have an amazing community of teachers and fellow entrepreneurs ready to help out.
- They should have an amazing reputation. See how long they have been in business and what others have to say.
- If at all possible, they should have a free trial so you can see exactly what you are getting before you make your first payment.
- They should teach what is working right now. The online world changes fast, they need to keep up and let you know what is working so you do not have to waste your time trying to keep up.
When you are ready to pay for expertise in Affiliate Marketing and Internet Marketing, it does not have to cost a fortune. What it does have to do is deliver. The program should teach you what you want to learn in a simple straight forward way. You should have excellent training and a way to get in touch with them if you have a question. I have had alot of coaches. Some were fantastic and others knew less than I did. This is the one Affiliate marketing and Internet marketing training program that actually delivers the goods and lets you try them out for free: wealthy affiliate