SEO Automation Tools, Software and Strategies
Search Engine Rankings on Semi Autopilot
Getting ranked in the search engines is not always easy. Staying ranked can be harder. You need to run your business but the seo alone can eat up all of your time. So what can you do about it? Automate of course!
SEO Semi Automation for Local
If you own a local business you need to rank your business in search engines for your website and also in the 3 pack. The three pack is the listings at the top of the page in a box. These are the businesses that Google finds the most relevant for a search term. There are several factors involved in getting in that box:
- Your GMB listing ( Google My Business) – Google actually is giving businesses free sites. You need to claim your listing in Google My Business ( this is free to do) and optimize it. You then need to interact with reviews, post pictures and write posts. The more that you do this, the better. Sound time consuming? Yes it very well can be, if you have to remember and log in every day and make a post. Fortunately, there is a software program that allows you to create and schedule posts ahead of time. You can do this yourself or hire a virtual assistant to do it for you.The Name of this Software is GMB Factory and it does so much more than just allow you to post. You can respond to reviews from it, you can add pictures and you can add some really sweet link juice to boost up your rankings, with some of the extra tools that are included. I absolutely love this software and the owners are super nice. They will get on a skype call with you and walk you through how to use the software.
- Another factor that can boost your GMB rankings are map embeds. The more people who generate directions to your business and include your main keyword in the title and description of the map the better your rankings because it shows relevance and popularity. You can automate this by getting a subscription to serpspace. You only have to log in once a month and input the keywords that you want to target and they will create the maps for you each month and even give them backlinks to boost them if you like.
- Your Main Site: Your website needs to be optimized as well. This includes on-page and off-page factors. An important key to this is knowing what your competition is doing and discovering if you can outrank them. There is an excellent piece of software by Cliff Carrigan that will tell you which words to go after and which ones to leave alone. This way you can focus your efforts on the hundreds of keywords that you can actually rank for. Seo Intel will give you an amazing advantage over your competitors.The best part is that it is part of an entire SEO suite that you can for a monthly fee. This includes video creation and ranking software, keyword analysis software, mass page builders and a lot more. This is one of the best values on the net hands down.
- Voice Search – Google is also beginning to pay attention to what keywords people are searching for with Siri. You want to make sure that you are optimizing for voice search as well. This is an awesome tool to help you find out exactly what people are asking.
- GDPR – If you have any visitors to your site from Europe you need to make sure that you are compliant with their terms or you could be fined big time. You may want to speak to a lawyer about exactly what you need to do to be in compliance, especially if you are collecting any information on your site – autoresponder, newsletter, cookies, etc.. I know of one plugin that claims that it will get your site compliant. You can use this if you have a wordpress site. Check with your lawyer either way.
- Finally you need to make sure that you have local citations linking to your business and that all of the citations have the exact same address and phone number. No variations. The most important one is your GMB listing. Whatever address and phone number that you have there should also on every other citation you have (Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc…) exactly the same as it is on Google and on your site.